Black Friday weekend is a thrilling time to be in Toronto because, who doesn’t love a good bargain?
If you’re coming from the U.S. to take advantage of the strong American dollar or you’re a Canadian planning a weekend in the city, consider spending the weekend at one of our many hotels in the Greater Toronto Area. Get a head-start on your Christmas shopping this year and take advantage of the amazing sales that are sure to pop up at your favourite retailers this fall season.
Below are some tips to help take the stress out of a Black Friday shopping trip:
1. Turn your Black Friday shopping trip into a mini-vacation. Stay with us at our hotel suites in Mississauga, near the Toronto airport and downtown. Monte Carlo Inns also has hotels in Brampton, Markham or Vaughan which are conveniently located near malls and outlet stores. Allow us to be your home away from home at the end of a hard day of shopping this November.
2. Get a good night’s sleep. Monte Carlo Inns would be delighted to welcome you in advance of your shopping trip so you can be rested for a long day of walking. Our goal is to provide you with luxury, comfort and value. Let us provide you with a cozy room to put your feet up, rest, and admire your purchases from the day. Book your stay for a weekend and take advantage of our many amenities including high-end dining, room service and a fitness centre.
3. Do some homework. Check your favourite retailer’s social media platforms in advance for the announcements of sales. You can also inquire at the front desk of your hotel about how to get to the best Black Friday shopping areas in Toronto. We know you’ll find great deals at Toronto’s big-box stores and central shopping malls; that’s why the staff at Monte Carlo Inns would be delighted to assist.
4. Beat the lineups. Most retailers now start their sales the week before Black Friday. Why not get away a bit sooner and come stay with us for some early shopping? On the big day, if you do get stuck waiting in lines, remember to pack snacks and drinks to get you through the wait. By shopping earlier, you will likely avoid large lines and have the first pick of merchandise that will soon be picked over.
5. Leave time to relax. If the bargain hunters get out of hand where you’re shopping, consider shopping somewhere else for a while. After all, you’re on a mini-vacation and you’re there to have fun. Going shopping on Black Friday can often be like a military mission and you’ll definitely be ready to relax after the day. Why not take advantage of your stay in Toronto and catch a show or indulge in the city’s bistros and nightlife?
When you’re looking for a convenient hotel near the airport and downtown Toronto, make Monte Carlo Inns your first choice. We offer accommodations at our Vaughan, Markham and Brampton hotels which are all conveniently located near outlets and malls. Contact us today to reserve a room for Black Friday or for any other occasion that brings you to our city.