New Year’s Eve is just around the corner. We’ll be saying goodbye to 2015 and hello to a brand new year! If you are still deciding how you’ll celebrate, it’s time to start planning. Below is a guide to the many exciting New Year’s Eve events taking place in the Toronto area this holiday season.
Celebrate with the Whole Family
Ring in the New Year with your little ones at some of these fun, family-friendly New Year’s events:
- Scarborough Civic Centre—this event includes arts, crafts, face painting, ice-skating and family friendly movies.
- Harbourfront Centre—An annual New Year’s Eve skating party in West Toronto. Indulge in music, hot chocolate and, of course, skating at this year’s event!
- Lakeside Festival of Lights—Head to Burlington to catch a glimpse of more than 60 beautiful light displays. The kids will enjoy a walk through the park and all of the magical sites that await them there.
- Mississauga Celebration Square—Enjoy the countdown to midnight with live performances, food trucks and a fantastic fireworks display when the clock strikes twelve in the heart of Mississauga, which is also close to the Toronto airport.
- Bronte Creek National Park—Visit this wonderful park in Oakville to take part in their annual New Year’s Eve Family Skate and Public Coyote Howl. Enjoy skating, a petting farm, music, food and a kids’ countdown to the New Year. Oh, and a lesson in howling like a coyote. Ooowwoooo!
New Year’s Eve Events for the Adult Crowd
If you’re heading out to paint the town red with no kids in tow, be sure to check out this list of great venues:
- Massey Hall comedy show—Chuckle away the worries of 2015 and ring in the New Year with a good laugh at one of Toronto’s premier comedy shows. Laughter really is the best medicine.
- Liberty Grand—Head over to the Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex to dance the year away with live DJ’s who will be bringing the beats until the wee hours of the night.
- Shine this New Year’s Eve—With Vaughan’s most spectacular mega-venue, Luxy Nightclub, you can bring in 2016 with a bang!
- Rent a banquet hall—If crowded clubs just aren’t for you, consider renting a hotel banquet hall at one of our Monte Carlo Inns locations. What could be better than bringing in the New Year with a group of your closest friends and family? Work with an event coordinator from one of our hotels in Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville or Toronto to make your night a roaring success.
Whether you are looking for hotels in Mississauga or Oakville, or hotels close to the Toronto airport, Monte Carlo Inns is there to help you throw the party of the year! Contact us today to learn more about our restaurants, catering and event facilities.