The cities of Mississauga and Oakville offer plenty of attractions, parks and recreational areas, fine restaurant choices and activities for anyone visiting this west side of the Greater Toronto Area. Whether you are travelling alone or bringing the entire family, you will not find yourself short of things to fill your days. When looking for hotels in Oakville and Mississauga, make Monte Carlo Inns your top choice, and book early to secure your reservation.
Top Dining in the Area
No vacation is complete without excellent dining choices. Mississauga features some of the finest restaurants, including family-friendly dining experiences. Below are a few top restaurants to visit while you are here:
- Tu Casa Fine Dining - Here you will find an eclectic mix of French and Italian cuisine paired with seafood dishes and hearty beef preparations.
- Grano Ristorante - Enjoy classic Italian dishes, fabulous wait staff and a relaxing atmosphere at this grand restaurant.
- Piatto Bistro - A fine dining experience to pamper your craving for authentic Italian cuisine.
- PizzaWay Restaurant - Perfect for the entire family, here you will find some of the best pizza by the Toronto airport.
- Burrito Boyz - Classic Mexican with a twist and some of the best burritos in the entire country.
- Mondello Ristorante - Enjoy fine Italian dishes and a romantic little getaway at this quaint Mississauga restaurant.
- ZET Drive-Inn Restaurant - Looking for a dinner experience with great burgers and grilled food? ZET Drive-Inn Restaurant is perfect for the entire family.
Top Attractions in Mississauga and Oakville
There is so much to see and do in the Oakville and Mississauga areas. Some of the places you should check out while you are here include:
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park in Oakville - This scenic park features playgrounds for the kids, a huge outdoor pool, and maple syrup festivals in the spring which are fun for the entire family.
- Gairloch Gardens in Oakville - This charming, peaceful park features some of the most breathtaking gardens, frog-filled ponds and great photo opportunities.
- Streetsville in Mississauga - Here you will find a quaint little town full of fun shops, eateries and that cozy, small town feel. You can take a walk, sit on the bench by the Credit River, or even enjoy ice cream in the middle of the afternoon.
- Absolute Towers in City Centre Mississauga - See some of the most interesting buildings in the world in person. Truly a work of art, these structures are something every Mississauga visitors needs to see. They are aptly called the Marilyn Monroe buildings and evoke that same jaw-dropping reaction as the famous Hollywood sensation did.
- Celebration Square - City Hall Mississauga had a small square which has in recent years been expanded and energized with tons of activities throughout the year. Perfectly christened as Celebration Square, residents and visitors alike can celebrate everything from live concerts to fireworks displays to food festivals, movies on the big, outdoor screen, ice skating, splash pads, and more.
Book Your Stay with Hotels in Mississauga or Oakville
Why deal with the traffic and long drives when you can stay with Monte Carlo Inns at our hotels in Oakville and the Mississauga area? Monte Carlo Inns also offers you the perfect accommodations close to the Toronto airport. Our first-class suites are the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day of adventure. Because of our convenient locations, you will not have to worry about wasting your vacation sitting in traffic in the car.
Book a stay at one of our hotels in Mississauga or Oakville today. Call 800-363-6400 for reservations or contact us online for more information.