Visiting a new city is always exciting. If you and the entire family are visiting the area for fun at Canada’s Wonderland or the best shopping at Vaughan Mills, you will need hotels in Vaughan.
Staying in hotels with children, especially young children, poses a few unique issues. From deciding how many rooms you will need to the size of the room and amenities, you have your work cut out for you. Luckily, you can narrow down the list just by knowing a few basics for selecting the right hotel for a family-friendly stay.
Tips for Staying in Hotels Near Vaughan Mills and Surrounding Areas
From implementing a few “survival tactics” to ensuring everyone has fun, here are some must-know tips when staying in hotels with young ones:
- Contact the Hotel Ahead of Time - When looking for hotels, call the hotel directly and ask them about their family-friendly suites and room options. They can direct you as to which size room is best for a family, so you can ensure you have enough beds and space.
- Safety First - Some hotels are better suited for business travellers than families on vacation. So, bring along a few baby-proofing must-haves to ensure your hotel room is safe for any little ones coming along.
- Loyalty Program - If you and your family come to the area often, look for a hotel that offers a loyalty program so you can earn rewards and make family vacations cheaper.
- Modern Amenities - Travelling with teens? Then you will want to ensure the hotel you choose has the teen-approved amenities. This includes high-speed internet, digital movies, and a swimming pool.
- Connected Rooms - When travelling with older children, one hotel room might not be enough. When your kids are over 13 years, you may consider a separate room for the children. Ask the hotel if they have connected rooms so that you are side-by-side and have an access door in between.
- Local Deals - Some hotels near Canada’s Wonderland offer packages to make your trip more affordable. Planning to go to Legoland Discovery Centre? You might be able to book a room, breakfast, and tickets in the same transaction.
Enjoy Family-Friendly Amenities with Parent-Pleasing Accommodations at Monte Carlo Inns
Many so called family-friendly hotels tend to slack on amenities that keep travelling parents comfortable. At Monte Carlo Inns, we understand that families need safe accommodations, but also a comfortable place to rest after a long day visiting the attractions. Our hotel in Vaughan is close to local attractions, and we offer large suites with our signature Simmons Beautyrest mattresses so that everyone gets a great night’s rest.
Contact us online to inquire about our family-friendly accommodations or to see what options are available at our Monte Carlo Inns - Vaughan Suites. Book online now or call 1-866-664-9500 to make your reservation at our hotel near Canada’s Wonderland.