Terms and Conditions
5. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 18, you may use the Website or Services on behalf of such minor child. You represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of such child.
6. The Website is administered in Canada and intended for Canadian users; any use outside of Canada is at the user's own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Services or the Website. Not all Services discussed, referenced, provided, or offered through or on the Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside Canada. Monte Carlo Inns reserves the right to limit the provision of any feature, product, or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature or Services made on the Website is void where prohibited.
7. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trade-marks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel”, and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned and controlled by Monte Carlo Inns and/or its parent company Monte Carlo Holdings Corp., and is protected by copyright, and trade-mark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. No part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed, in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent.
8. You may use information on our Services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by us for downloading from the Website, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose, and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your Use of the Website
9. You may not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider, or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve the right to bar any such activity.
10. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website by hacking, password mining, or any other illegitimate means. You may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other of our customers, including any Monte Carlo Inns account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
11. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website or to us.
12. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction or Service being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
13. You may not disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any Services offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
15. You may not post any content to the Website which is inappropriate, offensive, or untrue. The information that you provide us must be true, correct, accurate, and reliable. You must not, either through any act (including but not limited to posting your personal details on the Website) or omission, mislead, or deceive anyone while using the Website or Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
16. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MONTE CARLO INNS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MONTE CARLO INNS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MONTE CARLO INNS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MONTE CARLO INNS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MONTE CARLO INNS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
17. Certain features or services offered on or through the Website require you to open an account (including setting up a user name and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failure to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify us immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to someone else using your Monte Carlo Inns user name, password, or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You may not use anyone else’s Monte Carlo Inns user name, password, or account at any time without that person’s express permission.
Links to Other Sites
19. This Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Limitation of Liability
21. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, legal and professional advisors, subsidiaries, and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including legal fees), made against us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
24. We may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the Website, for cause, including, but is not limited to (1) your failure to attend three scheduled appointments with Providers arranged through the Website, unless you have notified the Provider in accordance with the Provider’s cancellation policy noted on the Website, (2) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (3) a request by you, (4) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any Services offered on or through the Website, or (5) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
By placing an order for goods or making a reservation, you consent to and agree to abide by any and all of the following Terms and Conditions.
30. Monte Carlo Inns makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the information posted on this website. While Monte Carlo Inns makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data, this website could include typographical errors and technical inaccuracies. In addition, photos may not present actual products or rooms.
31. Prices listed on website are subject to change without notice. Although Monte Carlo Inns updates prices on daily basis, the actual prices, manufacturer promotions or offers may change before we are able to update and post the information on website. In the event of an unexpected cost increase or other change, we will contact you to determine whether you want to continue your order or reservation at the new price or cancel your order or reservation. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of any orders.
32. In no event shall Monte Carlo Inns be liable for any damages caused by any product or failure of such product to perform, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage and regardless of the theory of liability pursuant to which such damages may be sought.
Customer Credit Card Charges
33. If necessary, you authorize Monte Carlo Inns to charge your Credit Card for any Restocking or other charges, in addition to the cost of the products to include shipping charges for any product returned.
34. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard American Express, Discover, Interact, CERTIFIED personal check and money order. Your credit card will get charged once the order is confirmed.
35. If there is a pricing error on our web site, we will contact you with the correct price before processing your order.
Sales and Discount
36. Sales are taken off the price before purchase. Sale prices are good only for the dates shown. We do not discount or credit previous orders that were not on sale at the time of purchase. In most cases the discounts are passed down from the manufacturer and we cannot discount prior sales.
Discontinued or Unavailable Items
37. On occasion items or rooms will be discontinued or unavailable without notice. In such cases we will contact you with a replacement or similar product wherever possible. At this time the order can be canceled without penalty.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Monte Carlo Inns shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this Website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2012 Monte Carlo Hotel Motel Innternational Inc. All rights reserved.