Accessibility Statement for the Monte Carlo Inns Group of Hotels
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities, and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area (excluding Monte Carlo Inn – Toronto West Suites)
- Accessible elevator. An accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk, and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to a restaurant and/or breakfast area.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32″ of clear width at our Monte Carlo Inn Downtown Markham and Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible guestrooms on the property at our Monte Carlo Inn Downtown Markham and Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites
- The hotel’s guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided
- Service animals are welcome