The Monte Carlo Experience
At the Monte Carlo Inns™ , our product has always been our foundation and this is why it continues to change and evolve to better meet the diverse needs of our customers. Over the past year we have undertaken major renovations in all of our lobbies and restaurants and have also introduced new products in our rooms and suites. All of our modern and spacious rooms include complimentary wireless and wired high-speed internet, including fiber optic internet at some of our locations, digital movie systems on LCD TV's, work desks with ergonomic chairs, coffee makers, iron and iron boards and multi spray rain shower heads to name a few.
If maintaining your workout regimen away from home is important, our fitness facilities offer reliable equipment for maintaining your health and fitness. Our signature "sleeping on a cloud" Simmons Beautyrest Monte Carlo Inns mattresses and Monte Carlo Inns™ approved Pillows provide each guest with the ultimate sleep experience. And although we realize that there is no place like home, let us welcome you to the next best place, where guests feel like regulars even on their first stay, where you can be as productive as you like or if you choose not at all, where quality, comfort and value are commitments not rhetoric, so take a look at our product again or for the first time and hopefully we can make the Monte Carlo Inns™ feel like "Your Home Away From Home™".
We are proud of the sustainable development initiatives our hotels have to offer our guests:
- Every room is equipped with recycling bins
- Our teams use phosphate-free and environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Our ROOMS HAVE TEMPERATURE CONTROLED THERMOSTATS TO ENSURE ENERGY EFFICIENCY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Hot water recirculating lines are used to ensure hot water is available almost instantly. This saves running water for longer period of time.
- All exterior lighting is on photocell or a timer
- All lights are switched off after each departure and when housekeeping leaves the units.
- Guests are invited to reuse their towels to reduce energy, water, detergent and chlorine consumption
- Our rooms and common areas have LED lighting which consumes less energy